We support ideas of social importance and provide funding for community service projects that will help our defenders and citizens during this difficult time.
One of the priority directions of the Fund's work is the constant support of servicemen and families of Ukrainian civilians who suffered as a result of the war.
That's why we support ideas of social importance and provide funding to socially beneficial projects that will help our defenders and citizens during this difficult time.
• crisis psychological assistance and support for servicemen who took direct part in military operations, as well as citizens who suffered as a result of the war;
• opening of rehabilitation centers, offices for physical and psychological recovery of soldiers who were wounded, which led to limitation of life activities;
• social support of citizens who suffered as a result of the war, through the implementation of food aid projects, support with medicines and basic necessities.
Non-profit organizations registered on the territory of Ukraine, which had ideas for implementation or effective projects in the areas defined by the grant program, were able to receive a grant of UAH 1 million from our Foundation.
About 100 organizations from different parts of the country took part in the program. Among the participants are organizations with tremendous experience of cooperation with all-Ukrainian and international foundations and newcomers in the charity field.
30 organizations reached the finals of the first grant program - the Foundation's grant committee got to know them better during online meetings. The grant committee of the Foundation spoke personally with the projects that claimed victory during a planned trip to Ukraine.
The four winners of the first grant program of the Vadym Stolar Charitable Foundation, determined by the grant committee:
The goal of the project is to purchase the necessary additional equipment at the expense of a grant in order to provide citizens and defenders of Ukraine who were wounded on the front lines with the highest quality and comprehensive rehabilitation services:
• early and physical rehabilitation;
• medical rehabilitation and observation.
The goal of the project is to open a complex rehabilitation center that will help military personnel, their family members, and Ukrainians who have been wounded as a result of the war, and to purchase the necessary equipment for the center.
Tasks of the project:
• improving the quality of medical care;
• providing access to modern methods of rehabilitation;
• support for military personnel who need rehabilitation.
The goal of the project is to purchase additional equipment for a mobile rehabilitation center on wheels, which will allow:
• quickly restore the health of military personnel in the places of service;
• increase their combat capability, without distracting from the performance of combat tasks.
With grant funds, the public organization purchased folding massage sofas, devices for UHF therapy, an electrocardiograph, massagers, an electrophoresis device and many other equipment.
The purpose of the project is the purchase of modern simulators with grant funds for the rehabilitation of soldiers who received serious injuries on the battlefield, thanks to high-quality rehabilitation.
This will enable:
• more fighters to undergo high-quality physical rehabilitation;
• defenders to return to normal life.
An analysis of applications for participation in the grant program showed that about 20 of them related to the provision of food kits for internally displaced persons.
Therefore, the Foundation decided to provide 10,000 food kits to public organizations working in various regions of the country and helping people in this difficult time within the framework of the first grant program.