The Vadym Stolar Charitable Foundation is completing the re-equipment of the 7th building of the Alexander Hospital for the treatment of patients with COVID-19.
To date, we have managed:
- install 3 external modules of access to the premises, with the possibility of disinfection, showers for doctors, boilers, make a drainage system and install pumps,
- to install metal-plastic partitions of the first floor premises for division into “clean” and “dirty” zones, to install metal-plastic doors, thanks to which vestibules appeared,
- make ramps and barrier-free transitions between the modules and the hospital premises for fast transportation of patients in wheelchairs and wheelchairs,
- install new plumbing, devices for the supply of medical gases (oxygen).
Thanks to the work carried out on the two floors of the 7th building can accommodate 60 patients in separate boxes for 1-2 patients.
We also did not forget about the 10th building of Alexander Hospital. In the left wing of the first floor, which has an area of about 1000 m2, current repairs were carried out to accommodate neurosurgery from the 7th building.
We carried out finishing work, painting the walls, installing Armstrong ceilings, baseboards, electricity. In a short time:
- plumbing was installed and toilets were decorated with tiles,
- from the big chamber made two small, having established a metalplastic wall,
- medical gases (oxygen) supplied to the wards and gas distribution was made,
- in the intensive care unit diluted wiring, medical gases and connected ventilator,
- equipped room for medical staff, made toilet and shower, plumbing installed.
We still have a lot of work ahead of us! But together we will succeed! We will keep you posted! Be healthy and join the Vadym Stolar Charitable Foundation.